How Our Firm Can Help Your Company
What can your business gain from retaining Franklin, Gringer & Cohen, P.C.?
We have represented businesses and business people for a combined 75 years. We have represented small sole-proprietorships and multi-million dollar, multi-national companies, both privately and publicly held. Our philosophy is that attorneys should be utilized to facilitate a business transaction, not to act as an obstacle. Our attorneys pride themselves on working with companies on an ongoing basis to spot problems before they arise so that you can devote your time and energy to your business and not in litigation. However, if the need to litigate should arise, you can be confident that your case will be handled by experienced litigators in a cost effective and timely manner.
What types of business matters does our firm handle?
- Sales and Purchases of Businesses and/or Business Assets
- Incorporation and Formation of Partnerships and Limited Liability Entities
- Preparation of Shareholder, Partnership or Member Agreements
- Commercial Litigation
- Joint Ventures
- Distribution, License and Sales Agreements
- Subcontractor and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Protection of Trade Secrets